Thursday, May 26, 2011

Virgin

Ok, so I'm a newbie, a virgin if you will, to blogging. I realized that I needed a place, other than FB, to  put down my feelings/diarreah of the  mouth. I think, someone may have me on record as swearing I  would never  blog, but here  I  am.  Ok, about the  extra spaces... those will hopefully be gone in  the next day  or so. I'm writing on  Lori's computer that  has  a  very temperamental space bar while  my computer is repaired. You will  notice that grammer and sentance/paragraph structure has gone out the window with  this blog. It's  not that  I'm stupid or incapable, just lazy. This blog is for me, and me alone. So  if you  are not me and  reading, great! I hope you  enjoy but this is  done as  a  way for me  to get  out my crap onto "paper" without the  thought of my mother  standing behind me saying, "that should be a  paragraph." I  will  warn you, the fantasy other reader, that I will  write all  of my blogs, or at least a  great  deal of them, after  a glass or two of wine or beer. That's when the filter comes off and  I  don't REALLY care what  people think of  me. I'll be honest, most people think I'm a  bitch because the  filter is hardly there when  I  haven't had  anything to  drink, but if people knew how much of a  filter  is  actually there, then I would agree with their thoughts of me.
Background: It's never  good to  get into  a  new  book  and  have  the writer  assume you  know what  they  are talking  about, so  here goes...
Me: 30 year old lesbian, trying desperately to have  a  child, who breeds dogs and  teaches horseback riding and  boards/trains horses.
Lori: My wonderful  partner of 9 years in June. Wonderful woman who puts me on  my  pedestal and  trust me  the  view is phenomenal! Out of "work" currently, helping me with  the  day to  day  around the  farm is work but who gets paid with  self employment?
Girls/Kids: the kids who take  lessons from me
More  about background: Lori  and I  met 9 years  ago after both of us  had  gone through nasty breakups. She  is 14 years older than me, super  sweet and  very  forgiving. I am  young, determined and a  nasty bitch. We work well  together. 
If  someone other  than  me is still  reading. I'm making biscuits  for Lori since  I  didn't actually make dinner, and she's griping. So  I  better  go.  But this blog will  be  about everything from clients to  couponing and  things in between. Hope  you  enjoy, whoever you  are,  as  much as  I  do  writing it. Oh, and  after previewing, maybe  I  should explain the title. My catch phrase or sentances around here is " I  just  work here, I  don't  get  paid  enough, hate my uniform and  can't stand my boss" it's ironic because I  work for myself, determine my own uniform and don't pay myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment