Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Real post for today!

Ok, first off, I'm not the best at keeping up on things day to day, like diary's or journals, so this is no exception to that rule. I have my computer back! Yea! Sort of?! It's slow and not normal and most of my files were lost in transit, but at least I don't have Lori's sporadic space bar issue anymore. I'm starting to stress a little bit. Summer camp is starting next week and I'm nervous that I only have 4 kids signed up and about 6 councelors! Oh well, it will be fun, right? I'm trying to think of all the things I want to have done before camp starts and wondering what I'm doing wrong in advertising/marketing to not have more kids signed up. Lori and I's anniversary is Thursday! Nine years of happiness, I don't know what I would do without her, honestly. I'm not just saying that because she is reading, she's not, but because it's true. To all the naysayers regarding same sex marriage, tell me if your biggest fight has been about not picking up socks after 9 years and then you can tell me we're in the wrong. That's a whole other topic and I haven't had enough wine to even think about delving into it. I think I'm off to make up my couponing list for this week, I know I know, you are jealous of the excitment in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment